Skip to main content

Registration for 2018-19

Good news! Almost the entire registration process can be done online now!  First, you must have a current ParentVue account. Click here for ParentVue or to register.


Registration will NOT be complete until you provide physical documentation at the school of proof of residency, shots, and proof of birthdate (birth certificate). To complete your registration, you will need to go to George I. Sanchez either Monday, July 30 (last names A – L) or Tuesday, July 31 (last names M – Z) to submit paperwork verification. Hours are 9:00 to 3:00 p.m.


Please note because we are a new school under 5 years of age and over site capacity, we have additional proof of residency requirements created by the District.  Note documentation must be within the last 30 days. An excerpt is below. To read the entire page please see:

Proof of Residency for Annual School Registration


Additional Residency Proof in Schools Exceeding Site Capacity

Albuquerque Public Schools may require additional documentation to establish and validate residency when any school exceeds site capacity, or in other circumstances identified by Albuquerque Public Schools or school administration.   In such circumstances, Albuquerque Public Schools may request more than one of the following documents to validate residence of the student:

  • Deed, Mortgage statement (current within 30 days), or Bernalillo County Property Tax Bill dated within the last year;
  • Executed lease/rental agreement with the name, address, and telephone number of the owner/lessee (current within 30 days);
  • Utility bill (current within 30 days);
  • New Mexico driver's license, New Mexico identification card, or other government issued photo ID with the address of the residence (current within 30 days);
  • Mail delivered by the United States Postal Service other than general mail addressed to occupant or resident with the address of the residence (current);
  • Correspondence addressed to the parent(s) from an office of a federal, state, or local county governmental agency (current);
  • Voter registration documentation from Bernalillo County with the address of the residence;
  • A current motor vehicle registration (tag receipt) with the address of the residence;
  • Military orders indicating the family lives on a local military base;
  • A valid, district-approved transfer to the school outside the geographical boundary of the residence of the student; or
  • Any other document(s) that, based on the professional judgment of the school administration, provides evidence of intent to remain at the location of legal residence within the geographic boundaries of the school.